Wednesday, November 26, 2008

1992

I didn't have cable growing up because my parents were too cheap to subscribe.  I'm not complaining though, because there were many gems on network TV.  For some reason, Americans were horny for flesh and the networks had no problem fulfilling their lustful desires.  I guess it helped that the FCC didn't walk in on them in the middle of their romance.  The Bikini Open had a primetime slot on the weekend and was also used as a filler show after a game until they could get back on schedule with regular programing. 


Bikini Open 2 - Semi Final Round - Laura Howard Winner - For more of the funniest videos, click here

The early 90's was also the heyday of affirmative action and I'm pretty sure in an effort to not look sexist, Bikini Open also featured men.

No comments: