Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fuck Buttons, Use Zippers

On the last day of 2008, I was granted a wish.  I finally found out the name of the song that I kept on hearing on KXLU.  Dj Sean was playing it for a while and low and behold, he played it again today.  This was the first time I thought of calling in and finding out what it was.  Why didn't I think of that earlier?  I'm pleased to present to you "Sweat Love for Planet Earth" by Fuck Buttons from the United Kingdom.




Japanese wunderkind Junya Watanabe wins for best use of zippers from his Spring 05 collection.  I love how he turns the zippers into gold jewelry and makes it all look strangely Egyptian somehow. 










 

3 comments:

final presentation said...

i would like to see this watanabe show set to this fuck buttons track. thank you.

Unge said...

I'll see what I can do about that Mr. Presentation.

Taylor James said...

I am SO in love with these accessories!